Segment from the Second Hour – Episode 33 and 34 – published here:
🟢 Topics in this episode:
- Updates on what is going on at the Shamashack
- Why can’t we get a good night’s sleep? (Cliff High hint!)
- The crucial class coming up is “Enlightenment in Modern Society”
- Why does Larry get the biggest say in what happens to Lucy, and what does Lucy think about that?
- Spikes in the electric system (and Cern)
- Remind ourselves again what is the higher self
- Narrowing vs. expansion of focus
- MOST IMPORTANT: Remember your top priority – stack your positives – do not let outside circumstances dictate how you feel.