Segment from the Second Hour – Episode 33 and 34 – published here:
Topics in this episode:
– Updates on what is going on at the Shamashack
– Why can’t we get a good night’s sleep? (Cliff High hint!)
– The crucial class coming up is “Enlightenment in Modern Society”
– Why does Larry get the biggest say in what happens to Lucy, and what does Lucy think about that?
– Spikes in the electric system (and Cern)
– Remind ourselves again what is the higher self
– Narrowing vs. expansion of focus
– MOST IMPORTANT: Remember your top priority – stack your positives – do not let outside circumstances dictate how you feel.