Segment from the Second Hour – Episode 33 and 34 – published here:
Topics in this episode:
- Updates on what is going on at the Shamashack
- Why can’t we get a good night’s sleep? (Cliff High hint!)
- The crucial class coming up is “Enlightenment in Modern Society”
- Why does Larry get the biggest say in what happens to Lucy, and what does Lucy think about that?
- Spikes in the electric system (and Cern)
- Remind ourselves again what is the higher self
- Narrowing vs. expansion of focus
- MOST IMPORTANT: Remember your top priority – stack your positives – do not let outside circumstances dictate how you feel.
We are heavily shadowbanned, it’s up to you to make sure this article reaches everyone. If you liked it, share it on all the platforms you are on: