This podcast explores other ways to prepare for a new year.
Topics we cover:
- How to be street smart with new years resolutions
- Why it’s important to make a new years resolution
- Why its important to temper righteousness
- Cracking the matrix as light workers
- Hang onto the love
- How to counteract negativity towards your manifestations
- What you give lip service to vs, what your life actually is
- Some of our biggest blocks are “clauses”
- Read “The Artist’s Way” if you’re creative or an artist
- Usually the biggest counter-manifestation are your own programs
- Creating a mirror bubble
- Giving our power away to others
- Two case studies for public new years resolutions
- What does “success” mean and in what context?
- “I at least double the amount of time I spend in the light in 2024.”
Do you want to rocket fuel your manifestations? This is for you:
👉 Continue the exploration in Part Two:
SubscribeStar – for $8/mo, you get access to all the Second Hour episodes. There is also a comments section where you can ask questions and give feedback.
We are heavily shadowbanned, it’s up to you to make sure this article reaches everyone. If you liked it, share it on all the platforms you are on: