Looking for the audio version of this podcast? It’s December Again.
Some tips, stories and examples on how to interact with sleeping friends and relatives. Updated to include the “woke” friends and relatives.
Topics we cover:
- why it is important to connect with our friends and relatives
- just because you love someone, doesn’t mean you have to like them
- the high-frequency human collective expression meditation
- stories and examples
- have a strategy, think things through, and have a plan
- you are able to steer the conversation towards topics you find interesting
- Video – Dealing with Sleeping Friends and Relatives
- The High-Frequency Human Collective Expression
- Work, Friends, and Family
👉 Continue the exploration in Part Two:
SubscribeStar – for $8/mo, you get access to all the Second Hour episodes. There is also a comments section where you can ask questions and give feedback.
We are heavily shadowbanned, it’s up to you to make sure this article reaches everyone. If you liked it, share it on all the platforms you are on: