A moss covered stump with beautiful miniature clover flowers, for example, with a clear spot where the fairies might stand or sit, or even live at. These spots attract us and make us smile and laugh. They are magical.
Topics in this episode:
- How to create an inner garden
- Things to avoid when creating your fairy gardens
- The Romanian Fairies
- Can animals sense fairies?
- The Troll under the Seattle Bridge
- A recurring theme of fairies giving up their power to be with a human
- Talk about Willow the Wisps
👉 Continue the exploration in Part Two:
SubscribeStar – for $8/mo, you get access to all the Second Hour episodes. There is also a comments section where you can ask questions and give feedback.
RokFin – for $14.99/mo, you get access to the Second Hour episodes from us, but also all the other premium content on the RokFin network.
We are heavily shadowbanned, it’s up to you to make sure this article reaches everyone. If you liked it, share it on all the platforms you are on: